Social Creativity Education
The Social Creativity Education Workshops are a two-day learning experience built around the question of how to build empathy and address it to complex social problems. Participants will learn how personal and societal values influence human decisions, and about the consequences that these decisions have.
These workshops will be developed and conducted with leading experts from various fields, who will engage participants through innovative formats and thus provide a unique learning experience.
They will take place on November 3rd and 4th, 2015, two days prior to the Global Social Business Summit.
Why Social Creativity Education?
Today’s challenges and our daily actions are more complex and interdependent than ever before. Whether in personal or professional life, it is becoming increasingly crucial to make decisions and take actions that benefit society and our personal environments. While empathy will be one of the main skills to achieve this, empathic skills are often insufficiently prevalent in classical value chains.
Decisions today - the small ones and the big ones - need to be based on personal and societal values. Based on these values, a good understanding and awareness of the intended as well as unintended consequences of personal actions will be a major skill for better collaboration and a more sustainable society.
what will you learn?
- Participants will learn new tools and methodologies to enhance team creativity and improve collaborative problem solving.
- Participants will improve their verbal and non-verbal communication skills. They will learn to improve their active listening skills, in order to improve their ability to work in teams.
- Participants will be able to assess other person’s feelings and circumstances in shorter time.
- Participants will learn to better evaluate consequences of their actions. The workshop will enable them with tools to reflect on decisions and values, which will benefit their actions in their social and professional surroundings.
- Participants will be able to make better decisions that will lead to stronger organizations able to cope with the major challenges of the 21st century.
Want to KNOW more?
SOLD OUT! The Social Creativity Education Workshops are now fully booked!
If you are interesting in upcoming Social Creativity Education Workshops, have any questions and would like to learn more about this unique workshop format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 11th, 2015
The Global Social Business Summit 2015 - in Berlin, Germany - has come to a bittersweet end. We thank all those who supported us throughout the process; all those who participated in the event; and all those who helped to spread the YY Spirit of the Social Business Movement in the days leading up to - and during - the event.
We can't wait to see all of you in China for the Global Social Business Summit 2016.
Find a selection of photos from the three days of the #GSBS2015 here.MORE
6 Years of GSBS
Grameen Creative Lab YouTube Channel
On our website you can find the latest version of the agenda, session topics & speakers for the Global Social Business Summit 2015, The program is preliminary and subject to change. Stay tuned for the next updates!MORE
The main venue for the Global Social Business Summit 2015 is the Tempelhof Airport in Berlin, Germany.MORE